Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 11 or 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed at the end of the text.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Submission must include an Author Certification
The author retains the Copyright for articles published in the Philippine Journal of Nephrology unless specifically attested in the “Author Certification”. What is required of the author is to submit a signed “Author Certification” granting PJN and or PSN the exclusive license to publish such work.